--- Kurt Bray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Wait a minute Jeff, you are conflating your Owens' performances.  The
> "three world records in 45 minutes" performance was in a college meet

Plus, weren't one or two of the records converted marks for distance en
route, i.e the 200m split of his 220y record?  While he deserves full
credit for having set the records, I think it's very misleading to talk
about the number of records he set in the span of 45 mintues when there
were more of them than the number of events he competed in (assuming he
didn't compete in any other non-WR events that day)!

Dan

=====
http://AccountBiller.com - MyCalendar, D-Man, ReSearch, etc.
http://Run-Down.com - 10,000 Running Links, Free Contests...