>Agence France-Presse

>LIEVEN, France (February 21, 2002 02:12 PM EST) - The controversial
>Russian distance runner Olga Yegorova has not been invited to run in
>Sunday's indoor athletics meeting because she failed to meet the
>organizers' "family-friendly" criteria.

A French promoter has also hit on the idea I tried to put to
this list a couple of years ago (but no-one was interested).

Simply carry this decision a little further and all the legal problems
concerning anti-drug rules that US members get so uptight about would
be solved overnight.

But first just stop talking and think. The answer should not be too
difficult to see.

P N H