Although I didn't see last Sunday's program myself (Xmas parade and all
that), I'm surprised nobody addressed it on the list. Didn't it spike any
passion in anyone?

If there's a 60M show along this line that should have sparked interest it
was the one about a month ago relative to academic performance in U.S. High
schools and universities, broken down along sex lines.

Bottom line, as I recall it from so long ago (again, recognizing the fact
that when 60M latches onto a thread they're pretty dogmatic about pushing
it) was that in terms of both test scores and actual classroom performance,
women are far outstripping their male counterparts. That may not surprise
anybody.

The kicker--and relevance to Title IX--is that they had educators on who say
that many universities, including those among the most prestigious, are now
ARTIFICIALLY admitting men to keep the sex ratio close to the general
population.

In other words, qualified women are being bumped from spots in school so
inferior men can get in.

But, as Malmo would say <<Hmmmm... What would these women do if they had any
real issues in theirs lives.....like a broken nail, or split ends or
something?>>

gh