> Those would be impressive examples if they were legit, but chances are
> quite strong most, if not all, of them were bogus prescriptions for
> performance enhancing reasons.
I don't believe many people are going to believe that Ryun was a drug cheat,
nor JJK, who is a spokesperson for various asthma foundations.  Radcliffe is
an avowed anti-doping advocate and Samuelson really wouldn't have had any
reason to cheat at the point in her life at which she developed asthma.
That leaves Slaney, who was known to use a nebulizer before races at the end
of her career, and ElG.  There are lots of others.  I had also heard
recently that Dragila was asthmatic, too.

bob