Scott St. Pierre wrote:

Thanks to everyone who has helped with getting the word out on the 2005 K of
C Games.  The 40th annual event, to be held in Saskatoon on Feb 6th, is
looking great.  Some areas where we could use some more athletes are women's
hurdles, women's pole vault, and maybe a mens' weight thrower or two
(assuming Larry is still bringing his crew!).

Right now the women's hurdles includes athletes with personal bests of 8.21,
8.07, 8.00, and 7.74 (unfortunately, not Perdita).  I would like to bring in
at least two more competitive women.

In the women's pole vault, we have the #1 & #2 CIS jumpers (both from
Saskatoon), the #1, #2, & #3 Juniors (all from Saskatoon), and one american
4.30 jumper... won't anyone else take on our local girls?

In the men's weight... their is the NCAA champ and our local favourite (and
hopefully the Lethbridge guys)... no other takers?

Please pass this on to anyone who may be interested in our meet, or may know
someone who mey be interested.

Thanks,
Scott St. Pierre