Hi all,

as the historically grown T2 Handbook somewhen lost the leitmotif,
especially discussing a classical installation and configuration first and
then diving into more details just later on we decided to completely shuffle
the whole content, so that the book gradually increases explaining T2 in
detail:

  http://www.t2-project.org/handbook/html/t2.preface.organization.html

However this mean that the installation and configuration is at the end,
as that is what comes after finishing a build of T2, or a custom appliance
based on T2.

Notheless I think the book gets a way better structure and the chapters
better stack up. End users that do not care about building T2, those
who formerly would have ignored the last 66% of the book, can now skip
thru the in-deph chapters in the middle and ignore the mid-66% there.

Any feedback is welcome - yours,