Hi Stefan,

On Tuesday 05 June 2007 16:59:33 you wrote:

> Running t2 on my old box isn't nice for exploring. So I got the idea to
> use distcc.
>
> I installed it with the masquerade method. This works fine for example
> for building the linux-kernel.

Can you post a link to the "masquerade method", as I right now
can not really guess what it should be about.

> But it seems to fail with default settings of t2 maybe cause of the
> chrooting thingy? But I read elsewhere in the files that there is a
> possibility to use distcc with t2?
>
> Any howto's?

Probably you used a host by name, not IP addresses. There is an
distcc option to copy the host's /etc/hosts.conf into the sandbox.

If you have another issue than failing name resolution please
re-ask.

Feel free to extend the "new" wiki at: http://bugs.t2-project.org

Yours,