Hi,

On Thursday 06 March 2008 14:53:04 s c wrote:

> Could someone please put together a howto on using distcc with T2? I
> have tried using it without success. It looks like there used to be a
> howto in the wiki that got lost.

I could definetly put up together a guide as next article in our newly
introduced T2 magaZine:

  http://www.t2-project.org/zine/

and also extend our handbook as soon as the CeBIT is over, in
the next week.

Yours,

  Geschäftsführer: Susanne Klaus, René Rebe
  Sitz: Berlin, Amtsgericht Charlottenburg HRB 105 123 B
  USt-IdNr.: DE251602478