Hi,

Marian Aldenhövel wrote:
Hi,

Ok, this was not uclibc's fault, but a generic G++ (STL) cross compile
regression (in the upstream, GCC header files).

Apparently this still is an C++-issue unrelated to libusb. I have a custom program packaged for T2 now that is written in C++. And it shows a similar
problem regarding stdarg.h not being found.

Is that a clue?
Not yet, but I noticed the same for uclibc based builds (with glibc C++ cross
building and libusb works, now, again in trunk:HEAD).

I'll continue to debug this issue later, maybe tonight. Patches welcome, though :-)

Yours,