Hey Jon,

> On 12. Apr 2021, at 22:39, scsijon <scsi...@lamiaworks.com> wrote:
>
> and just trying a build, it seems imake and cf are used by x11 packages, so
> they may be old but are still needed. I haven't tried for rman yet ;-}

You can still select them, they did not appear to be used in the minimal-xorg
package selection I’m releasing ISOs with.
Nothing stops anyone to just build them ;-)

PS: can we keep everything not related to me personally on a list?
I’m getting a over hundred emails a day, and it is really inefficient, and
tiring to have unsorted stuff in the INBOX.

Thank you so much,
        René

 ExactCODE GmbH, Lietzenburger Str. 42, DE-10789 Berlin, https://exactcode.com
 https://exactscan.com | https://ocrkit.com | https://t2sde.org |