Hi All,

I've successfully got my PS3 running the latest version of T2, however
I would like to build a new kernel and set some particular kernel
params (specifically PS3_VRAM)

Obviously the PS3 itself is too slow to compile a kernel on, so I'm
using another machine (x86) that has more processor and memory and
attempting to cross compile.

However, I keep running into the following error:

!>
/usr/lib64/gcc/x86_64-t2-linux-gnu/11.1.0/../../../../x86_64-t2-linux-gnu/bin/as:
unrecognized option '-mpower4'

I'm simply running "./scripts/Emerge-Pkg -cfg ps3x linux" (which I
think is correct)

I believe the likely culprit is my config (attached) does anyone have
a known "sane" config that will help me successfully build?

Apologies for such a basic question, I've spent all day trying to make
this work!