2010/2/23 Pieren <pier...@gmail.com>:
> wide truck. But if it is tagged est_width=3.5, you will not... And let say I
> have a bigger truck than yours and is 5 meters wide. How can I find a way if
> none of the highways have a width tag ?

are we talking about boats or trucks? If you drive a big truck you
will either have an exceptional transport (and therefore not rely on
any navigator but have local authorities determine your way and
accompagny the convoi) or one that meets standard requirements. The
latter will most probably not have issues because of it's width but
for it's length (curve radius) and missing u-turn-possibilities (cul
de sac).

Anyway you will find your way sticking to the bigger (more important)
streets with higher classification. But the aim is not to find a way
in fact of missing width-tags but to complete the width tags.

cheers,
Martin