On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 5:47 AM, Eugene Alvin Villar <sea...@gmail.com>wrote:

> An explicit tag would be better since routers can then let the user filter
> for fast food restaurants that have drive-throughs and then route them to
> the selected drive-through entrance appropriately.

It's not incompatible with what I suggest. And access=destination will
restrict the traffic to vehicules going to that particular road segment. And
since it is a general access restriction, you can use it for
highway=unclassified, highway=residential or
highway=service+service=whatever

Sure, you can add service=drive_through but as a 'nice to have', not more.
For access restrictions, we already have enough tags. That's all I wanted to
say.

Pieren