Jonas Minnberg napsal(a):

> Ok so I keep running into these; green areas visible on satellite
> imagery that are tagged as parks but aren't really.
>
> My first instinct was to remove them, but that was mostly met
> with skepticism and alternative tag suggestions. So  I am thinking of
> inventing a couple of new tags for this:
>
> landuse=lawn (For smaller areas of kept grass that are
> either inaccessible or not meant to - you know - picnic on or similar).

I'm not sure how much appropriate usage is it, but it's pretty common in
Czech republic to tag these areas landuse='village_green', because it's
not always only grass.

> landuse=yard (For private backyards etc, usually inaccessible, even if
> they may look park-like on the satellite).

There is ongoing thread in talk-cz, because some people started to tag
these back yards around family houses like leisure=garden, but not
everyone agrees that this is the right tag. Here in Czech republic it's
often just grass, few trees or other plants (functional or aesthetical),
usually fenced and definitely no public access. I guess it would be nice
to have some way to tag this and distinguish it from "true" garden.

Regards,
Petr Morávek