On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 2:00 PM, Jonas Minnberg <sas...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm kind of considering if this is right or not - if a road is the divider
> between two landuses, is it still best to unglue it from the landuse(s) and
> move it into one or the other?

It's best to unglue but it's also not wrong to glue the landuse. Some will
say it's inaccurate, but hey, drawing a road with a polyline is also
inaccurate.
In some cases, ungluing can be worst : imagine two parallel streets and one
pedestrian square in between. If you unglue the square, you need polylines
to represent the roads connection (for e.g. pedestrian routing). These lines
are inacurate because they can be drawn at some intervals only where
physically the connection is everywhere along the square. If you glue the
pedestrian square, your problem is easily solved and closer to the reality.

Pieren