On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 10:31 AM, M∡rtin Koppenhoefer <
dieterdre...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > It's certainly valuable,
> if it is, I believe we should also put it into our data.

The average of sunny and raining days is also valuable. Does it mean it has
to go into the osm database ?

> can you explain how linking of 2 databases can be achieved in a
> consistent and permanent way without having the data in OSM?

Are you saying that all projects/applications using OSM data should store
their own data into the same database because it's not easy to link features
by positions ? It's currently possible. It's maybe a challenge for API0.7 to
make it easier but it's not a reason to accept everything, especially data
changing daily.

Pieren