On Sep 21, 2010, at 8:28 AM, David Paleino wrote:

> On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 06:32:30 -0600, Eric Jarvies wrote:
>
>> Is this how to tag them?;
>> name:English Name
>> name:es:Español
>>
>> Or do I need to do this:
>> name:English Name
>> name:es
>> es:Español
>
> name=Name in English
> name:es=Nombre en Español

Thanks David... was not certain about the colon in the tag name... so it's ok
to use "name:es" as a key name?

Eric

> David
>
> --
> . ''`.   Debian developer | http://wiki.debian.org/DavidPaleino
> : :'  : Linuxer #334216 --|-- http://www.hanskalabs.net/
> `. `'`  GPG: 1392B174 ----|---- http://deb.li/dapal
>   `-   2BAB C625 4E66 E7B8 450A C3E1 E6AA 9017 1392 B174

Eric Jarvies
e...@csl.com.mx

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail is privileged,
confidential, proprietary and is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity named above.  Any contained or attached works in/of this email bearing a
Copyright notice should not be duplicated or transmitted to any other party
without the express written consent of Eric Jarvies, or unless indicated in any
such terms or conditions as may be referenced in said works respective
license(s).

If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this email in error,
or from someone without permission to redistribute, you are notified that any
disclosure, copying, distribution, electronic storage or use of this
communication is prohibited. If you received this communication in error,
please notify me immediately by e-mail, attaching the original message, and
subsequently deleting the original message from your computer and any network
to which your computer is connected.

Thank you, and sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.