Hi.
At first, I would say, there is no railway routing algorithm similar to one for cars or pedestrians.
There even is no "allowed direction" of one of the routes usually.

So I would do it the following way:
- the track should be tagged as one single line, divided into two different lines along the platforms - no oneway at the track as it's no legal restriction; it's a usage decision of the railway operator, I think. - If you add the routes as relation, add the parts that apply - different for each direction at least along the platforms.

the relation is AFAIK interpreted in order of it's elements or vice versa. Per role you can define forward only or backward only for parts of the route.

Compare http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Relation:route#Members for details.

regards
Peter