On Lunes 27 Septiembre 2010 14:01:58 M∡rtin Koppenhoefer escribió:
> 2010/9/27 Noel David Torres Taño <env...@rolamasao.org>:
> > Hello all:
> >
> > There are some streets which, being two-way, one way has a Stop or Give
> > Way and the other has not. How to tag them?
>
> tag the signs at their position (i.e. in countries driving on the
> right, put a node right of the way and tag it with traffic_sign:
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:traffic_sign

Keep in mind that there are places where there is no vertical traffic sign,
just
a painted line crossing one lane of the street with the letters STOP or with a
triangle. So there's no point on which to place a traffic_sign node. I'm trying
to map only what's really there (well... here).

> > My proposal is splitting the street in two highways with same name, same
> > tags, etc, each one being one-way and exactly the same nodes, with one
> > of them having an extra node for the Stop.
>
> I wouldn't do this, because there is _one_ street, not two.

Very good reason :) But I think that multilane street mapping is not yet fully
solved. And one-lane two-way streets is worse.

> cheers,
> Martin

Thanks

Noel