How will it handle multiple businesses sharing the same street address?  A
common pattern in the USA is for all of the offices/stores in a shared building
to have the same street address but have different suite numbers (for example,
123 Main Street, suite 101; and 123 Main Street, Suite 102).  It is common for
these offices/storefronts to vary in size, within the same building.