cycleway=track is used when there is a cycle path paralell to a road.
But it is esentially the same as tagging the cycleway as a seperate
way with highway=cycleway.

See also: "A track is a cycle path that is separated from cars
(commonly referred to as a "bike path", "greenway", or "Class 1
facility" in the United States). The value track is redundant when
used on highway=cycleway (or equally on highway=path). When used on a
different highway type (e.g. highway=secondary) it indicates that
there is a separate cycle path adjacent to the road."