On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 12:47 PM, David Paleino <da...@debian.org> wrote:

> Since "my" proposal was the one most agreed on, why can't you just start using
> the tags/way-of-mapping in my page? :)

David,

I suggested re-opening the sidewalk proposal because I have a specific
need for this data and would like to use official, rather than
unofficial tags.

What specifically is your concern? You've used the word "my proposal"
several times. If your concern it's credit, I'll happily put your name
on the proposal. If it's not credit, then use the outlined tagging RFC
process.

>> If you have specific issues with the proposal, please bring them up
>> for discussion.
>
> The issue is: your proposal is the opposite of what was agreed upon last week.
> I'll be able to get some free time on Wednesday/Thursday: can you wait up to
> then? I'll make a definitive proposal :)

You're free to make recommendations to change it, and you're free to
vote against it, but the process is now in place.

- Serge