On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 7:42 AM, Bryce Nesbitt <bry...@obviously.com> wrote:
> I'm interested in propsing an icon for "shop=farm", for highlighting
> roadside farm stands (this is a fun travel activity, as such farm stands are
> often not listed in the Yellow pages or conventional maps).

My first thought: there is so much overlap between the two concepts
(if all you want to do is buy some fruit, what's the difference? None)
that it might be better to approach it like this:

shop=greengrocer
tourism=farm_stand

So a tourism map could show it as a tourism activity, and it would
show up on normal maps as a place to buy fruit/vegetables. If you want
to get specific, you could add tags indicating that the hours are
limited, or it's self-service or whatever.

Steve