On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 8:55 PM, Richard Welty <rwe...@averillpark.net>wrote:

> ships that generally don't move ....
>
> i volunteer at one, a museum ship, the USS Slater in Albany NY. there are
> more
> than a few others, how do folks feel about tagging them?
>
> the location of the Slater:
>
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/?**lat=42.6422443985939&lon=-73.**
> 7497025728226&zoom=18<http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=42.6422443985939&lon=-73.7497025728226&zoom=18>
>
> Good idea.  I know my father went to his ship's reunion a number of time.
 (The ship no longer exists, but they still hold an annual reunion.)
 Tagging permanent docked ships would help people find them.

--
Clifford

I have promised to cut down on my swearing and drinking, which I have.
 Unfortunately, this has left me dim-witted and nearly speechless. Adapted
from *The Lion* by Nelson DeMille

-or-

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.  Albert
Einstein