I think this is a pretty good proposal. I've never heard of "wing" as
a type of door, I'm more familiar with the term "hinged", which is how
Wikipedia also refers to them:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Door#Types_of_mechanism

I'd also suggest making the default type hinged, and adding:
entrance:door:type=revolving (by default this is wheelchair=no)
entrance:door:type=overhead (aka up-and-over, like a garage door)

Also leaves seems to be in more common use than wings, so change:
entrance:door:wings to entrance:door:leaves

Though a bit verbose, I think
entrance:door:electricallyoperated:switch should allow more than just
"yes", i.e. some doors will have wheelchair accessible switches,
typically several feet in front of a door, and others will be right
next to the door, making it less wheelchair accessible. Or at least
make it clear whether the default is to assume wheelchair=yes or not
when a switch is present.

-Josh