On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 9:05 PM, Alan Mintz
<alan_mintz+...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> At 2012-04-30 01:07, Alex Rollin wrote:
>>
>> OK, So i make bad (formatting and approach) proposal for tag ojeq
>> stand.  It is a motorcycle taxi stand.
>

> Why not first search for existing usage? Taxi stands are common all over the
> world. Searching the wiki for "taxi" yields:
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:amenity%3Dtaxi . Add
> taxi=motorcycle;car;hov or maybe individual tags like motorcycle=yes, etc.
> in the style of
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Access#Transport_mode_restrictions .

Thank you to Martin for pointing out the generalization, and for
telling me where to find the process.

Thank you to Alan for noticing that uses exist.

Alan, indeed the text of the page read "motorcycle=yes" and I am SO
NEW to this that I didn't actually know if it's ok to just add
"motorcylce=yes" or if I needed to make a proposal.

Can I just do that?

So far I have followed what I read to the letter, so, I'm trying play
along. I did have to search to figure that out.

Alex