If there are no further objections I will update the article about
junction=roundabout by tomorrow according to my latest version:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Imagic/Werkstatt

Things to do:
* As soon as there is an accepted simplification for "turning circles
with an island" I'll update the last confusion-example.
* I will start with the translation to german and update the german
article a few days later.
* If no one else wants to do it I will also translate it to russian
(takes a while)
* I will merge the wiki article of traffic_calming=island with the
main article, because right now it is not documented there. Maybe also
clean up that article.

I guess, that it would be wise to create a template for the "Danger of
confusion" section, so that it can be reused in the articles about
highway=mini_roundabout and maybe highway=turning_circle. Can someone
help me with the correct creation of such a template?

Martin