On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 7:14 AM, Anthony <o...@inbox.org> wrote:

>>> I don't see why the last one doesn't qualify as a roundabout.  We are
>>> allowing stop signs, right?
>>
>> Look at the yield teeth on the Bing aerial. The north approach has
>> right-of-way over the circle.
>
> Ah.  I see what you're saying.

I also just realized that the first time I looked at this, when I
switched to the satellite and street view, I was actually looking at

Which looks like it *is* a roundabout (with stop signs instead of
yield indications), but isn't tagged as one.

After looking at the right one, I would say that
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/25529510 is *absolutely* not a
roundabout.  Among other problems, the approaches are essentially
tangent to the circle.

However, if people want to tag it that way, I couldn't be bothered to
care any more.