Am 13.06.2012 16:12, schrieb Martin Vonwald:
2012/6/13 Eckhart Wörner<ewoer...@kde.org>:
*snip*
access:(weight>5.5):destination=yes
*snip*

This is a good example of a bad choice of separators. Because
(weight>5.5) and destination are both conditions, but if I don't know
that they are conditions, I have no chance of figuring it out. If you
use a different character (like the ? in the 1.5) it would be clear
where the conditions start.
For me the system is clear. <basekey>:<condition_1>:<condition_2>:...:<condition_n>=<value>.

I think maxweight is an already used basekey and maximum weight is also a part of access. So it should be used like maxspeed, maxheight etc.

Henning