I'd agree, it definitely doesn't look like a trailer park or camp site.
Landuse=residential would cover it without you having to get into
wordsmithing.  There was some discussion on extending landuse=residential
with residential=* tags:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Key:landuse#Refining_landuse.3Dresidential