OSM, Ill put my reactions on on row (Issue 36).Even bare areas have growth
youll only have to watch closely to see it. Thats a nice one for a herbologist
or do we have a new tag ?>My take would be that the entire lot on which a house
stands should be landuse=residential, as long as there isn't an ancilliary
farming
> business.And what to do with a field with a house (old farmhouse) on it, but
> the owner rents it to his neighbour to let his sheep roam the field ? Youll
> never able to see whats happening there, or if the sheep are his own
> property.And lack of resedential streets dosnt mean there no houses or farms,
> look fi at the Belgium streetplans. Long regional streets accompanied by
> buildings on both sides, farms and houses one by one and all standing in a
> area or field.I would nt see the difference without looking at the place or
> the area itself.
Greetz Hendrik