This not tagging for renderer is quite misleading. I would always
agree that mapping incorrectly for any reason is wrong. But if the
mapping is accurate I do not mind that it is for renderer.
After all these discussions do not show any globally acknowledged way
of modelling reality and renderers/routers seem to be a natural point
of unification (There are not many features rendered by the main
Mapnik style that are not widely mapped...).

LM_1