Hi,

I'm translating the lanes=* wiki page into French. And some cases are coming into my mind :-p

On a motorway, the emergency lane can be used by psv (bus and taxi) when there is traffic jam on the usual lanes. There is no predefined hours. Just, when traffic jam is detected, light signal are switched to indicate it.

So, how would you tag this considering lanes=* definition and new "Conditional restrictions"?

Default is
lanes=2
oneway=yes

but considering that lanes=* should include lanes that are available to traffic at certain restricted times, it should be lanes=3

lanes:psv:conditional= 1 @ rush_time

but this will suggest that all 3 lanes are available for all vehicles out of rush time.

Some other suggestions?

--
Éric