Am 15/gen/2013 um 09:28 schrieb Ronnie Soak <chaoschaos0...@googlemail.com>:

> The green around would be a leisure=park, landcover=grass.

if this is referring to areas inside the fencing I wouldn't tag them as park,
you could add some landcover for the grass   but generally they are already
tagged correctly as part of the water park

> Now the question is where to put the name, opening_hours etc. I did put it on
> the leisure=water_park border, because it is the overall thing

yes, you can put it on the area object that is tagged with leisure=water_park,
this could also be a multipolygon relation

cheers,
Martin