On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 8:29 PM, Paul Johnson <ba...@ursamundi.org> wrote:

> On May 28, 2013 6:08 PM, "Serge Wroclawski" <emac...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> brand=Subway instead of name=Subway
>
> Very, very few Subway locations have names other than Subway.  Not really
> sure that's a valid complaint except in particularly well-branded edge cases
> (like Batman's Subway, which is in Batman Fuels (Shell) and related to
> Batman's Auto Sales).

I'm sorry but I don't understand this comment at all.

Are you saying that because of the brand tag, that there would some
consequence? This is a matter of the data consumer, such as the
renderer, knowing what to do with the tag.

When I write software to get the label of an object, I always use
brand or operator over name.

- Serge