On 16.08.2013 19:05, Masi Master wrote:
> Hmm, I'm not sure that boundary is the right tag. Isn't it a border, and
> not an area?

Boundaries describe an area but you are right that they are not really
boundaries, especially if the border lines are not clearly defined

> The problem is, that multipolygon don't work in 2 cases:
> - The areas touch each other.
> - The "areas" are multipolygons. A multipolygon as a member in a other
> multipolygon is not allowed.
>
> Either we allowed this, or we need any relation which collect these
> things...

You can always split the ways and use the parts tagged with "outer/inner"

> (What the renderer do, is not primary. If we find a good tagging, the
> renderer should follow the tagging, not backwards.)

Forget the renderer but think about all software. It is probably easier
to use an established system with one more subtag than clone the system
and use a new type and at least "admin_centre" would be useful.

Cu fly