To map technical equipment individually, you could use the proposal "Safety
measures on hiking trails":

wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Safety_measures_on_hiking_trails

When the technical equipments are not mapped individually, the same proposal
suggests to add the tag assisted_trail=yes on ways which have safety
measures but are not classified as via ferrata.