Hi Bryce,

Did you mean you find the proposal a bit difficult to understand ?
Yes it is. Nevertheless, many of tagging is optional, I can edit the
document to show it in a more understandable way.

This proposal doesn't prevent mappers to map large overhead transmission
lines as landmark if they want to.
It describe a consistent tagging scheme to allow mappers who want to get
deeper in description.

Cheers.

*François Lacombe*

http://www.infos-reseaux.com