Yes, I agree. The images I linked to are not under an open license of
course, but I will ask the Spanish community if someone could take a
picture. Would any of the Germans on this list perhaps be able to make
a picture of a Lottoladen, prefarable a picture that both shows that
it is called 'Lotto' and that it does sell a lot of things beside
lottery tickets?

-- Matthijs