Hi all,

Just went to tag a building at the main entrance/exit to an industrial site and couldn't really find a well used or documented tag.

It's the sort of building that houses the security guards or gatekeeper. They operate the gates to allow entrance to or exit from the site. May contain security guards who patrol the fences/area. May contain security equipment such as camera monitoring displays. Usually first point of call of any visitor or site operative. May handout health and safety equipment, such as hard hats etc. May collect names and details of all visitors.

It's the building I want to describe but could be applied to a node as well.

building=security_post has been used 3 times and seems to pretty well cover it but I'm surprised at its small use.

This would not sit on a way, as that would the be a barrier, but is usually positioned near the barrier=gate etc, however, could be elsewhere on the site, particularly in the example of a Foreman's Office or Site Office in the construction industry.

Any thoughts, is it worth a wiki page or subpage of building?

Jonathan

--
http://bigfatfrog67.me