André Riedel wrote:
At the moment "stroller" is used for ramps or ways as access condition.

But it's ambiguous, even in American. It's a noun meaning "pushchair" only in American; in both English AND American it means "a person going for a walk". I can't comment on other English variants (AU, SA, Scots etc.).

It makes sense to avoid the ambiguity (more so on access ramps than shops, obviously). It's for the same reason that when tagging a roadside footpaths I'll use the American word "sidewalk" for it instead of the English one.

Cheers,

Andy