Dave F. wrote:

Going slightly off topic, I notice the UK listing is missing byway, a recognised highway classification.

Dave F.

Is there a notable physical difference between a "byway" in England and Wales and a "track"? "Byway Open to All Traffic" and "Restricted Byway" are both legal definitions (i.e. "designation" tag), but is there a physical difference too?

The one class that I'd possibly suggest as being missing are quad-bike trails used by farmers in upland areas, but I really don't have a good suggestion as to what to tag those as.

Cheers,

Andy