It depends on what map is supposed to display. In this case I want a
city-wide map with oneway roads that are potential candidates
for designating them as contraflow for bicycles (all oneway roads without
oneway:bicycle=no that are not a dual carriageways).

I implemented it using dual_carriageway=yes for identification of dual
carriageways in
https://github.com/mkoniecz/bicycle_map_of_Krakow/commit/e10ecfb8d54d9c6e6e7f6e327647017a1c656a5c

I use also some other hints and together it is almost 100% effective (still
some roads where contraflow would be completely
unreasonable are marked, like
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=50.05948&mlon=19.97578#map=18/50.05948/19.97578
)
but in general it is nearly 100% effective without any postprocessing.