Hello.

The combined proposal for complex junctions and complex traffic signal
systems had less support than I hoped (5 of 9 votes).

Initially, I was thinking it was a good idea to treat these two features
together. However, this was obviously not a good idea. It made the
discussion harder. These two subjects seem to be to different to be treated
together. So it seems to be better to split this into two different
proposals: one for complex junctions and one for complex traffic signals.

Today I start RFC for the complex junction tagging. A new proposal page has
been created at
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Tagging_for_complex_junctions
which takes into account the comments which have been made during the
previous voting.

Best regards

Lukas Sommer