On Tue, 2014-10-21 at 02:21 -0700, Megha Shrestha wrote:
> We collected the data from field survey.

By field survey what do you mean?

You can obviously collect data from what you can see, from signs.

But my concern is much of this information could be seen as commercially
sensitive, where does this information come from?
Have you the necessary permissions to use that information?
Was the person giving it authorised to do so?
Did the person giving it understand how you intend to use the
information?

Phil (trigpoint)