Hi -

It doesn't make sense to me to have a specific tag for "fuel and
convenience". Maybe I misunderstand you. I would say, keep copying the
addresses! There are lots of situations where multiple co-located
items have the same address, e.g. a small post office inside a
supermarket. If you invented a new tag it would be harder for people
to find the convenience shop...

Best
Dan