Ah - I made a mistake!

the civic_admin and civic_service was the values for the landuse. My mistake.

it would be:

Building=civic + civic=[ youth center?], or whatever value he would want to
create.

the civic=* subtag I’m suggesting would fill out the missing types of civic
buildings - the big list of them on the suggestion page -  are you suggesting
to abandon that idea and just toss everything on that civic=* list into the
amenity tag?

PS: the description of the pizza made me hungry - especially since the local
pizza here is horrid and the only acceptable slices are at Costco. I had no
idea there were so many kinds of pizza in Italy!    ^__^

Javbw