I meant playground:supervised=no in last message

> So why haven't we mapped them as leisure=playground?
Playground equipement is very different for "outside" playgrounds and
"indoor" facilities. Your kids will never watch tv at regular
leisure=playground, while amenity=kids_area may have not only tvs not other
expensive equipment. We cannot map equipment, this is insane to maintain,
but we can classify between leisure=playground and kids_area=*.