Hi,

On 11/08/2014 04:47 PM, Pee Wee wrote:
> We are writing to you for advice on what steps we should or could take
> next. The situation is best summarized as:

[...]

After some consideration I have today asked user ulamm to refrain from
making any edits to wiki pages unless he has first proposed the edit on
the matching talk page and found broad support.

Any edit activity not conforming to this rule will lead to an account ban.

Data Working Group does not usually get involved in wiki edit wars but
in this case the wiki edit war has a direct connection to disputed edits
going on in our database, and this has been going on for quite some time
and several time-consuming attempts at talking reason into people,
including personal telephone calls, have failed.

This rule will remain in force until 31st January 2015, after which
normal editing may resume, but as soon as there's any complaint I will
extend this rule until 2016.

I will also (try to) revert all of ulamm's disputed edits on the Wiki.

A more detailed message, in German, is here:

https://lists.openstreetmap.de/pipermail/bremen/2014-December/000493.html

Bye
Frederik