Would this be appropriate for the automated recycle centers that weigh
recyclables and gave you credit? It is basically a dumpster with a scale and a
terminal, but you leave behind cardboard, paper, etc for recycling. It's
usually very limited in what they accept.

Or is this thing just an automated recycle center, and different from what you
guys are talking about?

Javbw

Sent from my iPad